Beautiful and sunny 2 Bed 1 Bath apartment is now available in Stuyvesant Heights
Stuyvesant Heights, famous for some of Brooklyn’s most attractive historic brownstones and townhouses, 930 Dekalb Avenue is a mere 25-minute commute to the city with close access to the J, M, and Z trains.
Right near nice restaurants, shops, grocery stores, bars and much more!
- Queen sized bedrooms with great closet space
- Open concept living space
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout
- Lots of windows to let in natural light
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with deep soaking tub and jet shower panel.
- Central Ac/ heating
- High ceilings
- Roof deck with stunning skyline view
- Laundry in building
- Live-in Super
- Virtual doorman
"Photos are from similar apartment "
Easy Application Process
Good credit and income required
Feel free to contact for further information and to showing time/date.